Creamy and cheesy, this easy queso recipe is a must-have for your next holiday gathering or game day snack table.
- 1/3 cup Original Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/3 cup Sun Dried Tomato Basil Cashew Cream Spread
1 tsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- In a high-speed blender or food processor, combine cream spreads, lemon juice, nutritional yeast, turmeric powder, and liquid from can of diced tomatoes with green chiles (about 1/3 cup).
- Blend until a smooth and creamy sauce is created. Adjust any flavors to your taste, then transfer the cheese mixture to a large bowl and stir in your preferred amount of diced tomatoes with green chiles (about 1/2 can).
- Warm the dip in a small pot gently over a stove top. Serve with tortilla chips.
Total time: 10 mins