Derived from Two Spoons by Hannah Sunderani.
No game day table is complete without nachos, and these loaded Spicy Cauliflower Nachos are sure to be the real winner.
For the cauliflower —
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
For the toppings —
- 1/2 cup Pepper Jack Aged Cashew Cheese, shredded
- 1/2-3/4 cup black beans
- 1/2-3/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1 small jalapeño
- 1 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425° and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all cauliflower ingredients and toss well.
- Arrange cauliflower in even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove cauliflower from oven, cluster florets closely together, and top with the remaining ingredients. Feel free to adjust ingredient quantities to your preference. Pro tip: add cheese beneath the other toppings to prevent it from burning.
- Return to the oven for another 5 minutes. Remove and garnish with a sprinkle of cilantro.
Total time: 35 mins