Derived from Andrea Saliba Nutrition.
Trust us when we say you’ll never want to purchase another store-bought, processed salad dressing again after you try this recipe! With simple ingredients that you likely already have in your kitchen, you can whip up this go-to dressing for your salads, bowls and wraps in a matter of minutes.
- Juice from 2 lemons
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- ¼ cup freshly grated Black Onyx Aged Cashew Cheese
- ½ tsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a mason jar, cover with lid and shake until contents are mixed well.
- Pour over your salad, and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 1 week.